December 14, 2011

DIY Gifts

I love making and receiving handmade gifts! It's a more unique and personalized 
way of giving a gift to someone you love. So I'm sharing a few do-it-yourself kind
 of gift ideas I found over the internet. They are simple and inexpensive crafts. A lot
 of the materials are things laying around the house that you may not use that can
 be recycled into something new and lovely. 

Rubber stamps from The Sweetest Occasion

Friendship necklace from Planet Green
Sugar bowl candles from Martha Stewart
Monogram mugs from Design Mom
Pom pom necklace from Stay at Home Artist
Customized candle design from A Girl in Paradise
Sewing button pillows from Country Living

2 comments :

  1. Once for xmas, I made my cousins homemade bars of soap with a dollar's worth of quarters embedded inside for stocking stuffers; they had to shower and use the soap in order to get the money :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I was JUST looking at DIY Gifts yesterday to make! How funny. I started by making my own Christmas cards with card stock lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely note!

Please follow me on Google Friend Connect | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest